Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summer vacation


CHECK
 
We just got back from a week long vacation in Palm Springs...it was hot, like 105' degrees HOT but lucky for us there were pools in every corner of the resort or should I say lucky for my kids.
 
 
 
We were busy pretty much everyday but still had lots of down time, mostly at night.
 
My hubby needed a great break from work and he came home rested - thank you Jesus.

 
We took a trek/hike at the Indian Canyons springs...it was so hot and humid but once inside the springs it was nice and cool but barely any water - just enough to keep us cool...


 
 
Now to get back into the groove of getting things done around here.
 
In fact my little dude is starting school in 3 weeks. So the rest of the summer will be just me and the girls (pictured above) should be fun, and QUIET!!!!
 
Hope your summer is running smoothly and that you are keeping cool.
 
xo
tina

No comments: