Monday, July 18, 2016

perks

I know I have said it before but I totally feel whole heartedly that if you find an entire kit of one line of paper and embellishments not only does it make the whole process of making your albums and scrapbook layouts but its cheaper too.

I wanted to show you what I got in the Doodlebug designs Patriotic kit I bought from CraftySteals.com and later share ALL the things I made using those pieces.




All this was included in the kit...


6 sheets of double sided paper plus 3 sheets of textured papers



Stickers, brads and journaling cards



rub-ons and puffy 3-d stickers


ribbon and some chipboard alphabets


all coordinating products


here's a video of all the goodness included in the kit.

Be back to share all that I made with all this awesomeness...

Happy Crafting



No comments: