Friday, January 3, 2020

Happy New Decade - 2020

Happy New Year friends...




It has been a long while since I have been here on this blog. I think part of the reason was because I felt like what I had to say didn't really matter in the scheme of the crafty world.

I made stuff every day and all day, but just didn't feel like it was interesting enough to share. I think that falls with measuring up - feeling like I don't compare with other crafters.
 It was all self-inflicted misery (not really misery but just bad juju I was inflicting on myself) 

Comparison is the thief of creativity. 

but 
2020
is a 
NEW YEAR

no more worrying what others think. 
No more trying to impress others.
I will make cute stuff 
because I love to MAKE stuff 
plain and simple.

I hope you stick around and find something you like to make here on this blog
and if you make something I helped inspire please 
send me photos so I can see how amazing yours came out. 

Heres wishing you a fantastically creative 2020

xo


(fun mini desk calendars in my ETSY shop)

No comments: