Monday, May 6, 2013

Spray Paint LOVE

It's no surprise that I LOVE spray paint - I have at least 10 cans of spray paint at any one time. I use it to spoof up anything, like painting my dining room chairs, painting frames. Truly anything that needs a clean up or re-style - I grab it and my spray paint and outside I go.

Take for instance these sweet little owls..

 
I bought these from Marshall's - the smaller one was black and I painted it GOLD over Thanksgiving and the taller one I got about a month ago each was 2.00 on clearance...SCORE

Turquoise and white spray paint make for an instant home décor pick -me up....Can you see why I love that paint so much. It's super cheap and can make-over just about anything and any surface. Remember that next time you find a knick knack somewhere that you think would never fit in to your home décor - now with some spray paint - you can make anything fit your life & style....

I am linking this up to the following parties:

 
HAPPY CRAFTING
TINA
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Chelsea @ Married Filing Jointly said...

I love owls! Thanks for sharing at Give Me the Goods Monday link party! We hope you party with us again next week!

http://www.marriedfiling-jointly.com/