Thursday, June 5, 2014

Baby Girl

I am feeling extremely sentimental today - tomorrow my first born baby girl will graduate from 8th grade and our summer will be spent preparing for HIGH SCHOOL. I mean really - 9th grade with big kids - who are much more savvy & experienced then she is. It's a scary thought but I know how excited she is....which reminds me to put my fears aside and not get her anxious but rather pray that I have shared enough and taught her enough to prepare for such a big transition....
 
This past weekend we had a graduation party for her and she had a blast...my daughter is the one on the left - the blondie....although I look like I could be the mother of the other 3 more so. {wink}

 
She was thrilled with her little party and it was fun to see her being silly - almost little girlish with her friends. Yup she wanted a jumper for her and her friends to use at her party (love)

 
to commemorate her growing up I made 2 scrapbook layouts to WELCOME a new BABY GIRL...

Because afterall this is the path that all mothers and daughters go thru no matter the color, ethnicity or country - we mothers birth our girls, care for them and teach them the ways of the world and prepare them for every stage of their lives...

 
Here is to more beautiful baby girls being born into this crazy world of ours. Congratulations....
 
I am linking this up to the parties above..
 
Have a beautiful weekend.
tina

No comments: