Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Been working


HARD
 
Made a bunch of new mini albums and wanted to share them with ya'll
 I am slowly listing them on EBAY in my shop
 
Here are 2 of my favorite
This one is made of chipboard and I used fun papers by Me & my big Ideas
 
I am married to a guy with a gotee - and right now he is sporting a full beard with STACHE

 
I think there is something fully sexy about a guy wearing a STACHE

 
I also love these papers - they are bright and happy and the embellishments in this kit are completely
coordinating. I think this album came out stupendous...

 
Bright - Happy

 
Amazing - right?
 
Then there is this carazyyy cute little mini 4 x 4 paper bag album that

 
I made using the cutest little brown paper bags.

 
Forget about the sweet papers I used by Dear Lizzy...

 
I also added matching embellishments and some homemade ones too.

 
This is totally happy & cheery and sweet and all kinds of AWESOME...

 
I mean if I do say so myself...

 
Scotty dogs - cuteness!!! The main reason I love this album is because it is incredibly inspirational or motivational - depending on how you see it.
 
Ok so blogging is not the go to thing to do in the morning right now - it has turned into taking all my extra time into scrapbooking when I can....
 
Well I hope that you are having a crafty week around your parts.
 
Happy Wednesday
xo
tina
I'm linking this up to the parties above.
 

No comments: