Saturday, January 24, 2015

Homemade Embellishments



Since I'm a scrapbooker and card maker I sometimes need embellishments to match my cards and layouts so I use my stamps or punches to make some fun flags or embellishments.

I wanted to share how I made some cool ticket embellishments with my stamps - these are from stamping up! And it's meant to be stamped on as 1 unit, it's a Valentine stamp with sweet words all over it, would be cute on its own but I decided to



Cut it up and use each line on its own.




Not only do I get more stamps but I also get to personalize things with just the words I want to use.
See now how cute these tickets are? 




You can use the inside of the tickets for to stamp anything you want on them. Make them for any holiday. Here is another set of stamps I used I the same way..



See how awesome!!!! Anyway they look great on your pages or cards or add them individually to tags and attach them to gifts...the possibilities are endless😊

Happy crafting
xoT



No comments: