Friday, May 8, 2015

Mother's Day Album

I just got a brand new paper pad from American Crafts and fell in love with the papers inside so I decided to make the sweetest mini chipboard album using those papers and some other small journaling tags to create this baby:
 
 
sweet right?

 
cute tag embellishments through out the album


 
the photo below is my favorite...

 
how sweet is that there tag?


 
I really love the colors - I love that the album is scattered with colors - I like that nothing really matches.

 
bright happy pinks, yellows, blues, gray and some green...happy summery and perfectly represents mommy & me.

 
 
I usually like to list my albums on ebay or etsy and even though Mother's Day is this Sunday it could still work as a birthday gift or belated Mother's day gift.
 
Anyway here is wishing you a beautiful weekend.
 
xo
t
 
 


No comments: