Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Garden time

While technically it is Spring it has been breezy, dark, cold and sometimes rainy here in Southern California but we are eagerly awaiting for the sun to come out and it to warm up a bit! Which is not something I am usually wishing for, I actually love the cold and gloom 😀

I am mostly wishing for spring weather because I made the cutest garden stakes and am waiting to use them in the garden. 

I am going to share how easy it was to make these 

Here they are 

I just used some pre-cut pieces of wood I bought at lowes. It's the nicer stuff but still relatively inexpensive - I think the 3 pieces of wood cost me 4.00 total & 
had my husband cut the pieces of wood down and we were able to get 6 signs and the stakes we cut into thirds, then I just painted my own images to match the seeds we purchased and because we don't have itty bitty nails we just used wood glue to glue the signs to the stakes. 


All in all it was a fun and quick project - definitely something you could do with the kids. 


I will share how fun they look in he garden as soon as we get it all planted!!!

Happy mid week crafting! 

X
T



No comments: