Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Handmade travel journal

I wanted to share this fun travel journal I made for our week in New York -

I needed a place to keep all our plans and tickets and information in so I knew it had to be functional yet fun and I had to have space to draw or write about things we did that day! 

Here is the whole journal 


I used chipboard and covered it with paper then added stickers to the front and used my cinch to bind it and only went up partially - funky but it works.


I added or packing list and an itinerary 


I added some watercolor paper so I can doodle like I did on the right side and some other bits of scrapbook paper to add notes or comments about our day 


I added some small page protectors and added some small cards in them and left the others blank to add 


Because I hand bound it I was able to add whatever I wanted and added this 5 x 7 envelope to hold our tickets and other important information

So you see I'm prepared to document and record my fun filled week in New York - I can't wait! 

Il'll be instagramming while I am there sharing fun shots 

Stay tuned when I get back I will share the finished journal with photos and writing -

xo




No comments: