Wednesday, May 17, 2017

It's a New Month

Wow - its been awhile since the last time I posted. Where did the time go? Last time I shared a trip I had just taken with my girlfriends. A week later I went on another trip with my husband to Nashville, Tennessee. It was Literally a weekend trip and it was so fun and jam packed with sight seeing. I will share more photos of that trip soon.

I wanted to share some of my newest little creations. My GNOMES.

I am obsessed - as I am sure I have shared before - but these little guys are the cutest little things ever.

So these are my RALLY GNOMES
I made this set with Dodger and Angel fabric and added some cute little baseballs on the their caps.



And because I wanted to make sure I didn't leave any sports fan out - Here are some more 
this time its soccer and basketball Gnomes...
LOVE LOVE...



I am also making them for other Holidays - currently just finishing up the 
Patriotic/Americana
4th of July GNOMES>

I am just so happy with the way they came out!


Here is a close up of the fabric for the Americana Gnomes


In case you want to add to your home decor or want a fun gift idea - these are all up in the shop right now.

Visit onecraftymess.com and click on the shop link at the top.

Happy Wednesday folks.


No comments: