Thursday, April 26, 2018

My NEW Craft Space

You guys - I’m so excited-  I have to share my new work/craft space 

So let me explain...I have always had a space in the living room of our house and it has looked all kinds of different over the years - I never had a desk usually worked on a fold up table...so since we were re-doing our house this year and moving stuff around and painting we finally found the perfect corner in the living room and I GOT A DESK and a bunch of other fun things from @ikea 

Check it out 




And in case you are wondering what my space recently looked like - prior to the move - here it is 



I always kept stuff on the floor next to my table because I wanted to use it - and it just kept piling up!!! 

Hopefully the link above works if not go check out my craft room on instagram @onecraftymess - 

I feel so much more creative since the move - I have so much more space and it feels fantastic - so maybe if you are feeling stuck or unmotivated in your creative space - make some changes - move some stuff around and see if that doesn’t help 

I have more storage coming so I’ll share more of my space as soon as it’s done!!! 

Happy Crafting! 

xo 
T

No comments: