Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Mother’s Day Layout

I’m trying to be more present in life these days so I wanted to document my fabulous Mother’s Day weekend. 

Friday night we started off by going to have dinner at Katsuya which was fancy and delicious and very expensive but it was so worth doing it once! 

Then we walked across the street and we went to see SCHOOL OF ROCK at the Pantages Theater 


It was a fun musical especially if you have kids even my 10 year old was completely into it - the entire 2 hours! Without falling asleep - score!!

Saturday night we went to the Dodger game 



We ate and laughed and had a great time 

Sunday - Mother’s Day - my family made me a yummy breakfast and we opened gifts then we went to visit my mom at the cemetery 


Cleaned up her stone and left flowers for her and my brother - this day is the hardest every year because I can’t physically be with my mama 

Later that day we went to visit my husbands
mom and then we went to have dinner at Taco Surf on Sunset beach 



It was one of the better weekends I have had and truly enjoyed  myself - i wanted to document it while it was still fresh in my mind so I made a double sided layout with a pocket to hold my cards and tickets of the weekend. 


This is the front page with the pocket and all the cards and napkin from dinner and a rose my son gave me and my title I stamped on and I added one photo at the top 


And here is the back of the layout with more photos and tickets Stubs 

I’m trying to stay on top of the moments in my life so I think I will start scrapbooking again as these special moments happen. 

Happy Scrapbooking ya’ll 

T

No comments: