Saturday, November 10, 2012

Month of Thanks

I had planned to be apart of this NOVEMBER MOVEMENT where we share things we are thankful for: since I am 10 days late --- I will be sharing 10 days worth....***loads of pics ALERT***

November 1st - Thankful to know, that with no help on my part, I have given birth and raised some really SMART & beautiful kids:

 
 
November 2: Thankful for a fantastic husband  - who gets ME!
 
 
NOV. 3: I am thankful for weekend get-a-ways with my husband (thanks to his job)

 
Nov. 4th: thankful for a pet that I truly LOVE

 
Nov. 5th:  thankful for DESSERT {aren't you? ;)}

 
Nov 6th:  Thankful that these 2 have each other to talk to and they get each other 
(my youngest brother & my youngest son)
 
 
Nov 8th:  THANKFUL for vintage goods and the FLEA MARKETS I have to scour to find said goods
 
Nov 8th: Thankful that today's my mom's birthday. Very thankful for the time I was given with her and wish it could have been more.
 

 
Nov. 9th:   Thankful that "tis the season" for red cups @STARBUCKS
 
 
Here's wishing you all a very thankful November--- see side bar for link ups
 
the happy day project
aloha Friday
insta-friday
 
xo
 
 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tagged you in a game of blog tag. Check out my tag post to learn more @ http://navywifeypeters.blogspot.com/2012/11/ive-been-tagged.html

T'onna

Unknown said...

Love this month of thanks. We definitely need to take more time counting our blessings rather than focusing on what we don't have. I found you on the blog hop and am following along on GFC. I'd love for you to stop by and visit sometime. Have a great day!

Marilyn
4you-withlove.blogspot.com