Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Belated Birthday "Button"

At the beginning of the month (august 2nd to be exact) I celebrated my 43rd birthday. wah wah wah....{loser button noise}I know I'm old....


Turning 30 was HARD 43 not so hard and I had a great day with my family. Anyway, I'm heading way off topic.

I made this fun birthday Rosette...

 
Super cute right? Best part is you truly could make these with a bunch of scraps...
all you need is 2 circles cut from chipboard - scrapbook paper and bits of ribbon and I used a cupcake sticker for the center.
 
 
 
folded ribbon and dangley ribbon make for a super sweet frill.

 
finishing it off is simple - a little bit of felt please :) and you could either add a pin to wear this baby or you can do what I did and add a mini clothespin so that you can add it to a gift bag or even clip it on to your shirt and using the clothespin makes it re-usable and more versatile to place on various items.

 
I'll be posting a tutorial soon for making more of these. Come back soon.
 
I am linking up to the following parties - please see my tab up above for links
 
market yourself Monday
craft-o-maniac
thatswhatchesaid.net
give me the goods Mondays
take a look Tuesdays
show me what you got Tuesdays
made with love Monday
sew cute Tuesday
 
have a crafty Wednesday
xo
tina
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Alison said...

Happy birthday month Tina! Your rosette looks great!
I'm good thanks, hope you are too!
Glad to see you're still being crafty! ;o)
Alison xxx