Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Show

was a total success. Thanks to all my lovely customers friends who stopped by and visited for a bit, shopped and those of you who hung out and talked with me. I really enjoyed seeing you all and appreciate your support.

 I have a problem with taking photos of my booth before sales start and especially one with me in it. So I have shots of my booth during a quite time with a lot of things already sold - hence the  emptiness of it all.

 
the bottom rack of pillows (with words on them) was filled with burlap pillows - simply made but quickly desired...weird and I only made a few. Hate when that happens.

 
Here are the table tops and whats left of my products.
 
 

 
Here is that cool booth set up I made with not much left on it for display.

 
Here is the left over scrapbooks I had - I was so considering not doing them this year but I'm glad I did because people loved them and bought them.
It warms my heart to know  that people are still scrapbooking.
 
I wanted to share another cool project I made for Halloween scrapbooking...
 
I found a super cool white metal easel and made some scrapbook pages to fit and hang from the easel so you could easily share your Halloween past photos or add this years to it.

 
If you used some repositionable tape you could totally use this year after year
and add new photos to it...

 
I love the colors of this and the details - and so as not to overload this post I only shared 3 layouts but this comes with 10 total.
I have it listed in my ebay shop if you are interested in it.
 
Well here's wishing you a wonderful Halloween night and a crafty week.
 
I will be linking up my scrapbooking easel to the parties in my linky up top.
 
 

2 comments:

tamdoll said...

That's fantastic that you had a good show - the weather looked great, too. Congratulations!
The idea for the easels/yearly photo pages is a good one, too instead of having a book stuck on a shelf & not on display.

Kim~madeinaday said...

New follow from Made in a Day! Thanks for joining my Blog hop last week! Welcome!! Off to check out your blog~