Monday, August 25, 2014

Welcome baby

I am still on a baby girl kick as seen in my last post and in this one. I am happy to say that I am also still using the same kit by Pebbles. I adore this paper kit and can you see how much stuff I am getting made out of this entire kit. As a professional crafter/scrapbooker - I would highly suggest buying a kit off of Peachy Cheap and crafty steals - they offer complete lines of paper kits and are reasonably priced. 

Ok anyway here is another card I made with a brand new, fresh smelling, chubby baby  in mind. Hope you like it - I have some more to share from the same kit in the next few days.


Real simple but so girly, right?

I am linking this up to the following challenges:
 
artistic inspirations - anything goes
love to create - mad about plaid
love to scrap - anything goes
craft creations - anything goes
cutesy daisy - girly
the paper nest - anything goes


thanks for visiting 

T
xo

 

5 comments:

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

Chris (catt871) said...

This is so cute, and so girly! I love the pink plaid! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create Challenge blog this week!!
Hugs,
Chris
DT

Jacki Randolph said...

Adorable card for a sweet baby girl! Thank you so much for sharing with us at our Mad about Plaid Challenge at Love to Create!

Hugs'
Jackie

Ruza Rebel said...

Precious card to welcome a baby girl! Thank you for joining our "All about Plaid" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

meiaudesigns said...

Super sweet baby card! Love the extra paper clip you used on the side as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

Mei
LTC DT
Creative Fingers DT 
Friday Sketch DT