Monday, August 25, 2014

Welcome baby

I am still on a baby girl kick as seen in my last post and in this one. I am happy to say that I am also still using the same kit by Pebbles. I adore this paper kit and can you see how much stuff I am getting made out of this entire kit. As a professional crafter/scrapbooker - I would highly suggest buying a kit off of Peachy Cheap and crafty steals - they offer complete lines of paper kits and are reasonably priced. 

Ok anyway here is another card I made with a brand new, fresh smelling, chubby baby  in mind. Hope you like it - I have some more to share from the same kit in the next few days.


Real simple but so girly, right?

I am linking this up to the following challenges:
 
artistic inspirations - anything goes
love to create - mad about plaid
love to scrap - anything goes
craft creations - anything goes
cutesy daisy - girly
the paper nest - anything goes


thanks for visiting 

T
xo

 

4 comments:

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

Chris (catt871) said...

This is so cute, and so girly! I love the pink plaid! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create Challenge blog this week!!
Hugs,
Chris
DT

Jackie Randolph said...

Adorable card for a sweet baby girl! Thank you so much for sharing with us at our Mad about Plaid Challenge at Love to Create!

Hugs'
Jackie

Unknown said...

Precious card to welcome a baby girl! Thank you for joining our "All about Plaid" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner