Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I Love You mini album

I just had to share this sweet little album I made for Valentines day - I am planning on listing it tomorrow - It's kind of a key chain album meaning it could hang from your key ring, but maybe not the best idea, but you get the idea of the size right?

I used chipboard and some fun paper by Pink Paislee the pen pals collection -

 
I used tim holtz label letters, my bind it all machine and a sweet pink felt heart to decorate the front of this little bitty album

 
Kept it simple,

Just used the minimal amount of embellishments -
I wanted to leave plenty of space for photos.

 
Now I know that you must be wondering what kind of photos would I be ABLE to use, well my printer allows me to print thumb print photos, so I chose the ones I wanted to use in my album and added my own handwritten journaling to the left over space.

 
I will share the finished I album I created for my hubby tomorrow.
 
This will be listed in my shop tomorrow
 
Sending LOVE your way
xoT

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Great album, love it! I'm sure your hubby loved it as well.