Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pastries anyone?

 
I recently participated in the Claremont Pie Festival and while it was SOOOO hot outside - the whole concept was fun.
Because I didn't have to many PIE type of stuff, I thought I would paint up some signs.
Super basic 12 x 12 in size and just used some ply wood.
Here is the first sign I made.
 
 
 
Then I made a Blueberry pie sign...Love the colors on this

 
I then made these other 2 signs....which I dig - best part of them are that they all use the same basic pie template but I just changed them up a bit according to the sign itself.

 
Here's the cupcake sign purchased by our neighbor at the Pie Festival...they make felt cupcake pincushions. She loved it.

 
I'll be listing these in my etsy shop soon.
 
Have a crafty weekend.
 
xo

No comments: