Friday, August 19, 2016

Playing with Felt

I am an avid crafter and even more dedicated scrapbooker and because of that I have all the tools needed in the paper crafting area. I used to have a cuttlebug die cut machine and sold it to pay for the Sizzix Vagabond and on occasion I pull the beastly thing out and die cut  all day long - My studio space is part of the living room so I I don't have all my tools out with easy access. One day..I will but for now I have to pull it out on the kitchen table and die cut my heart out.

This week I took a day and die cut felt flowers for use on some banners and some other projects but I had a specific project in mind.

Let me share - here I am die cutting - I like when I can cut a lot out of each run of the machine...


Here are all my flowers - just waiting for some fun projects...Made lots and it took a few hours...


So I found this cool felt pouch at a local thrift store and I thought I could use it for something - I was really hoping it would fit my IPAD air - it was only 1.99 so I figured - what the heck.

Heres the pouch... simple but well sewn.




This is what the front of the pouch looks like which I accented it with those felt flowers I cut
cute right?


and this is back of the pouch - didn't it come out great. Very girly but then again - I am a girls girl.

and best part was


It fit my IPAD - BONUS!!!!

When you stop to think about it - customizing anything that needs a little personality is quite easy and felt flowers well - you can't go wrong with those lovelies...

You can add this to the file of
THINGS TO TRY...

Here's wishing you a great weekend.

Happy Crafting
T


No comments: