Thursday, June 7, 2018

Using it all-new paper kit share

I know I probably sound like a broken record but I’m all about using every last bit of items in a paper kit. Sure sometimes there are some small die cuts left over but in the photos below I show you what I made using a normal 6 x 6 paper pad kit 

I’m using POOLSIDE by fancy pants designs 

This is the first album I made using a pool
Party theme for grown ups 


Reminds me of vintage palm beach 



Cute right? 




I mean can you stand it? 

This album uses the same paper kit but I made it more kid friendly. 


Sweet

This is my favorite page - the splashes kill me 

And using more of the bits I made a matching tag for each album 



Love love love how the tags came out - these albums and their coordinating tags are listed in the shop in case your interested . 

Now I’m off to the water park - happy summer ya’ll! 

xo

No comments: