Monday, July 1, 2013

Road trip Rita

Seeing as this is a road trip and I have lots of time I between stops - I thought I would put together a doll that could help make my photos look a bit more interesting πŸ˜€

Best part about the "history" of this doll is I bought the fabric for it in the coolest town Bozeman, Montana & the buttons & felt in Missoula Montana - so it's truly a road trip souvenir a since I finished her off in Missoula - I will use her in this leg if our trip --- keep in mind this was all done by hand & looks it😜 


I think it's cuter then what I was using before!!! 



Here's to finding things to do on your down time!!! Rita leaving Billings Montana!



Safe travels from road trip Rita & me!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Road Trip Rita is cute! Great idea!

Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party