Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Felty goodness

Still feeling that FALL itch out here - and while today is a cool day breezy anyway - it definitely hasn't changed the seasons - which is a total bummer. But once again, to keep me in the spirit of Autumnal bliss I have been playing with felt to try and beautify my home for the holidays...
I took some lovely felt that I bought in Missoula, Montana...at a sweet fabric store

 
and cut out some random shapes of what I think look like leaves or feathers

 
then went to my machine and sewed them up stringing them along

then added them to my muslin wreaths that I decorate for the different holidays with my craftiness.
 
 
I think it looks good but needs something more...
my head is already turning

 
and of course had to add a saying to my welcome chalkboard.

 
I doesn't take much to get crafty and make some awesome coolness. Scraps of felt, some needle and thread, a touch of color can make the difference
 
I am linking this up to the Monday and Tuesday links up at the tab on top.
 
Here's to easy Holiday crafting..
xo
tina

1 comment:

thepaintedapron.com said...

cute!!!! Fall seems to be bringing the crafty out in everyone! I love the title of your blog, adorable!
Jenna