Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Banner Time

Ha ha - do you get the pun...if not try singing it...Banner time (sounds like Hammer Time by M.C. Hammer??) o.k. never mind. anyway, tis the season to start creating some lovely banners for well, Mother's Day and Memorial Day, 4th of July and hey maybe even for Dad's day...but first I want to start with MOM - because she is the most important in the world, right? {wink wink}
 
I bought some small chipboard banner shaped triangles awhile back and had covered them with some fun papers also awhile ago and just pulled them out yesterday and just added these fun letters using my new SLICE machine by Making Memories...Will share that new baby later in the week.
 
But here's my finished banner - I'm liking it. Whatch'a think?
 
 
Aren't the colors different and fun.

 
I think its o.k. to use patterned paper as long as you use solid colored letters to offset the background colors.

 
See how pretty they look up close!
 
I am linking this up to the following challenges:
 
 
 
xo
tina

2 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful banner -Every MOM needs a banner!!! I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes APRIL Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Shelia said...

Great banner!!! I like the flowered dp with the solid letters. Thank you for playing along with DRS Designs this week!