Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July already?

Wait what happened to June? Oh my goodness, I must have fallen off the face of the Earth for a month. Funny thing is that even though I haven't been blogging I have still been very crafty.

I have been busily making fun scrapbooks made from chipboard...the most recent collection I made was a set of SCHOOL days albums. That are perfect for end of year celebrations and teachers gifts.



I am loving the fun graphics on this cover.


the inside is so fun and can totally be used for little kids memories or as a sweet teachers gift.


Love the primary colors and the cool graphics on the die cuts.


I think I like it...

Here is another end of school album - totally different take and made from a paper bag...


I think this one would work for some middle school kids and maybe even High school, maybe...


Something about these school albums makes me feel nostalgic..


Cute right?

anyway see this past month has kept me busy and vacationing so now back to the norm and more crafty projects to share.

Happy Hump Day...

xo







No comments: