Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Say Cheese

Ordered this kit months ago and I guess due to its popularity took forever to arrive but man once I got it - I went to town!

I made 2 back to back double sided layouts, 4 cards, 1 mini 4 x 4 paper bag album and 1 project life like chipboard album!

And I have lots left over! I'll be sharing the rest of the items I made over the next few days! The first thing I want to share is this card - that I think would be fun to give to someone who is being surprised with a Disneyland or Disney world trip!!! It's super cute and totally obvious. - what do you think?



I am linking this up to the following challenges: 
 
creative moments - anything - monochromatic
 
decorate to celebrate - anything goes with 3-d
 
inspiration destination - anything goes
 
word art Wednesday - anything goes - family friendly


Happy crafting

Tina

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The black and red on the kraft is quite cute. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, on our 192nd Challenge.
Blessings and Hugs, Carole

Karen Letchworth said...

Fabulous job, Tina. Thanks so much for sharing these fun projects with us in this week's challenge. It's a real blessing to have you play along with us. Have an awesome week, and please join us again soon.
Bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Chris said...

Such fun...love it! Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments
Chris
x

Norma said...

Fun card. Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
Hugs,
Norma