Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Fun new scrapbooks

I had to share these new junky type journals/scrapbooks that I started making because they are so easy to make and they are super cute.

This first one was made for my families recent trip to Disneyland




I liked it so much and thought maybe someone else would too so I made this one





They are super easy to make and are not traditional so you can customize them however you like, add your own handwritten journaling and add any size photos that will fit your album

This is how you make one in case you want to try it yourself


You take papers for whatever your occasion or theme will be...cut them in various  sizes
Then stack them how you like 
Sew down the middle with a sewing machine
This also helps with the stability of the album 
With the coordinating stickers and journal cards you decorate the album either
before or after you add your photos... 

This would make a great gift to make for friends documenting a girls trip or for a birthday celebration. 

Let me know if you try it so I can come leave you some love 

Happy crafting
xoT

No comments: