Thursday, January 25, 2018

Let’s play with Stickers

Hey there  - I wanted to share another crafty girl idea!!!

I am a scrapbooker and buy a lot of paper kits. If it’s a really good kit you’ll get paper, journaling cards, die cute and lots of stickers all coordinated beautifully!!!

So what usually happens is after I have made 1, usually two scrapbooks I have some left over paper and lots of die cuts and stickers left over and I have previously shared ways to make cards using the left over paper and some embellishments this time I’m sharing how to make some sweet greeting cards with just the stickers.


An easy way to really accent the cards I think, is by using the Kraft cards - they are already colored so the stickers will pop - as you can see in the above card.

As you can see from the sticker sheet above - I used a bunch of the stickers in my albums and these stickers are so versatile that I used several together on the card fronts and look how beautiful...don’t throw away or store away left overs - keep them grouped by collection and when you are bored sit down and place some stickers in a nice flow, make a bunch and you can stock up on cards and be ready to give them when the occasion arrives. 

Because everyone knows handmade is better then store bought 😀

Happy Crafting 
xo

No comments: