Sunday, January 14, 2018

Letter Board crafts

I posted the cutest mini letter board crafts on my Instagram feed and I wanted to share how I made them 
Look how cute
I had the embroidery hoops already and in case you don’t you can buy them online or pick them up at craft stores - I even find them at the thrift stores...

Below are the supplies you’ll need

I found all the “corduroy” felt in all the colors at my Joanne’s fabric and Crafts - I purchased some in black online from Michaels - amazon didn’t have it and neither did oriental trading company...the letters I had from an actual letter board I bought off amazon but you could buy letters at both of the craft stores mentioned before. 

I squeezed the felt in between the hoops and tightened it. 
Then measure out your words or phrases then gently cut thru the felt where the back piece will lay in place.

This is what the back will look like..I added a little bit of fabric glue (I wouldn’t use hot glue because unless you can add it precisely the chance of you getting it all over the felt is HUGE) 

Then continue on and finish off your words 
I added ribbon to the tops and placed them sweetly on my living room mantle 

Here it is finished and looking fly 


Hope you try it!!! 

Happy Sunday
Happy Crafting 

XoT

No comments: