Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Cute Valentine Gift Idea

Ok ya’ll I wanted to share a super fun crafty girl idea with you that I am making for some sweet girls who are having me over for a Valentines Day card making party.

I am using the paper collection by Doodle Bug Designs Called 
so Punny 

First of all here are the ingredients 

You need small notebooks - there is a plethora of choices at the dollar store, you need scrapbooking paper in your choice of colors and some stickers or in my case the punny die cuts

First thing you need to do is cut out the paper to match the size of your note book and make it a little longer just an inch or two 

After you cut the paper I inked the edges and I used scalloped scissors for one edge

Then fold over the longer side of the paper directly over the glued edge of the notebook & score it with your nail or a score tool -- that folded edge will be the part you glue to the back of the notebook 

Then pick your cute puns or stickers

Add to the front of the cover and look at how spectacular and all the possibilities 

Can you stand all the cuteness 
How fun are these and what little girl or boy wouldn’t love this instead of the traditional store bought Valentine Card!!!

Happy Crafting

xoxo
T

1 comment:

Audra @ Renewed Projects said...

Very cute! I just found a bunch of mini notebooks at the dollar store that could use some spicing up. My favorite of yours is the "Hello Cu-Tea!. So cute.