Wednesday, March 7, 2018

New tool review


Hello ya’ll - today I wanted to share this cool new tool that I purchased from Michaels.com 

First of all my why? For buying this tool:
So for Christmas my hubbs bought me a new planner for the new year and I love the happy planner and have had several but the one he bought was the Large memory keeping planner which meant that the normal happy planner stickers I already own didn’t fit the new larger squares. 
If it sounds like I’m complaining - I’m not promise...I love this planner because it serves as a monthly scrapbook!!! 
And truthfully I have been making do with what I have. 

But when michaels had a sale online I decided to take the plunge and I bought this punch and the smaller one for the original happy planner 

So this time I had used the punch to punch paper to fill up the squares 

It’s super easy to use 

Just insert the paper into the punch - no lining up necessary just push through and push down 

And look how cute - fits the squares in the larger planner so easily and I love it. I have seen some planner folks who add stickers and paper to each square which is a lot, just my personal opinion. This is after I punched and adhered the paper squares in a clean layout.

This is the completed layout for this week. Cute right?


If you use light colored papers they are easily written on. And then I just used the “regular” happy planner stickers to add some accents to different areas and even drew on a couple of squares but left plenty of space to write in and left spots to add more in later. 

Review=my thoughts 

Is it worth the money (24.95 minus 30% w/coupon) YES
Is it easy to use: YES 
Is it necessary: YES I think so, unless they come out with a whole new line of stickers that fit and if I choose to buy more then yes, it’s nice to be able to customize my planner with papers and photos that fit the squares 
Details-forgot to mention that it can punch through pictures too which is perfect for my scrapbooking purposes.

I give this tool two thumbs up and totally worth the money!

Happy Crafting ya’ll! 
PS-I think you can only purchase these online right now...not sold in stores. 

No comments: