Wednesday, September 5, 2012

card making

I had a fabulous holiday weekend and hope that you all did too.
I have been a maniac busily crafting away - it's that time
of the year again - CRAFT SHOW PREP- has begun
I did take some time and get back to making
cards. I forgot how quick and easy they are and how much
instant gratification they offer.

here is one of the few I made this weekend.


I know what a way to start off with a sympathy card but I never have these
on hand when I need them. I think it is because I THINK who wants to make a SYMPATHY
card in advance - perhaps if I make one I will be thrust into having to use it....
oh, me and my delving to DEEP into something...its just something to have on hand...
no more no less....moving on...

I gotta tell you that I love this and the colors of the whole thing. Very shabby rustic.

well here's hoping you are having a crafty week.

I am linking this up to the following challenges:

PERFECT SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE - ANYTHING W/A SENTIMENT

xo


5 comments:

Alison said...

What a lovely card Tina! It would definitely make the recipient feel better!
Alison xx

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful card, love the subtle colors. The sentiment is gorgeous and I love that font!

*Vicki* said...

Really beautiful my dear!!! Love the soft colors and elegant sentiment!! :) Good luck wishes on your craft show!! I have four coming up that I'm trying to get ready for right now too!! HUGS

Naptime Review said...

Stopping by from Blog Hop Everyday! Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can ;)

www.thenaptimereview.com

Cathy Clouston said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! :)