Thursday, October 25, 2012

TRICK OR TREAT

I just LOVE Halloween - not to mention the season it falls in. LOVE....in prepping for the show that I am a part of this weekend I have been making & creating cool Halloween goodies. Here is one of them. While you may think WTH is this for - maybe there is someone you need to give a Halloween pick - me - up or perhaps a bag of candy to that someone special.
Hey maybe you have a Halloween Birthday - anyway its a cute gift bag and all it uses is some scraps.

sweet and incredibly useful and small enough to make it easy to fill yet big enough to hold
just enough candy.

 
Just take some fun scraps (literally pieces of left over scrapbooking paper)
cut them up into fun shapes and lay them out in a nice little layout.

add some cut-outs (these are by K & CO) they are glittery too. and a fun stiff bow and
filler up!


I would be tickled pink if I got this fun SWEET HALLOWEEN gift bag filled with some wicked LOOT!
How about you?

I am linking up this fun Halloween project to the following parties:

GOING GREY - HALLOWEEN
BELLI CHALLENGE - HALLOWEEN
CRAFTY CREATIONS - HALLOWEEN SPOOKS
FRESH  BREWED DESIGNS - SWEET HALLOWEEN

happy haunting
xo



5 comments:

Darlene said...

Very clever idea Tina and it looks awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘HALLOWEEN’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

One More Time Events said...

Very Cute! New follower...Would love if came by for a visit and link up to Share it More Time...
www.onemoretimeevents.blogspot.com

Holly said...

I love that gift bag! It would be cute as a card, too!
Dropping by from the blog hop. :)

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here! I found you through the Friday link up! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more!
-meandmr.com

tamdoll said...

I really like this gift bag - would be nice to put some candy in to share with adults! Hmmm... or my teen daughters that want candy but not trick-or-treat. This is giving me some ideas for maybe next year...