Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Crocheting Hearts - day 40

Boy - talk about attention issues...I tell you when it comes to crafting I am all over the place. Yesterday I was sewing and today I am crocheting....I have secretly always loved crocheting but can really only do basic stitches and cant read patterns so I never really try to advance my skills in crochet, but recently I saw some super cute crochet hearts on some blogs and well I tried my hands at several different patterns and couldn't get it to work out -

 
see what I mean...icky

 
one of the better ones but no two are ever the same or perfect or close to decent. Its a hit or miss.

 
So what's a girl to do? She looks on YOUTUBE of course!!!
 
I found the easiest and truthfully quite addicting way of crocheting the cutest and sweetest little hearts...Like they are super quick and super gratifying and ADDICTING - didn't I already say that {heehee}
 
But look at the difference...
 
Aren't they the cutest things ever and look I have made them in every color.
Red, white, bright pink and turquoise.

 
Don't the red & turquoise hearts look amazing together.

 
And don't they look great as a garland...I made a bunch - see told yeah-can't stop making them...I'm linking this up to the challenges above.
 
Here's wishing you a wonderful Thursday. Happy Valentine's Day
 
xo
 

 

No comments: