Friday, February 8, 2019

2 scrapbooks 1 paper kit

Hey there it’s February and I have been busy making lots of good stuff and I wanted to share how I made to different abumsnusing one paper kit by doodle big designs...


These are the 2 albums I made using one paper kit-the colors are similar but the shapes are different and the themes
are different 

This is the small GARDEN TIME 5 x 5 square chipboard album 

Different stickers that go with the garden theme

Simple but super cute



Paper flowers in matching colors 


Totally fun album and the second one is made with a big and animal theme - made with kids playing in the back yard in mind 


Again same color scheme but I used a leaf shaped MDF scrapbook (that I bought at a thrift store) 

Left room for photos 

Isn’t this the cutest thing ever. 

Can’t you see your kids photos with muddy hands in here  


I wanted to show you that you can make more then one type of album using one paper kit and believe it or not I have left over paper so I could make some cards or embellishments - I plan on using it all up and make more!!! 

Thanks for stopping by folks 

These will be listed in the shop today! 

ONECRAFTYMESS.com

xo
Tina 

No comments: