Tuesday, May 29, 2012

the one about Project Life May 1-21

wowzers - Project life is NOT as easy to keep up with as
I thought it would be. But by the time I get the photos uploaded,
printed and scrapped - well sometimes a few days or weeks pass.
But luckily for me, project life is not RIGID - it really is for me and my family. So there is no deadlines...thank goodness

May was crazy busy - with end of year celebrations, birthdays, mother's day and some fun outings we went on thru my hubbies work....

Here are my PROJECT LIFE layouts for MAY...

beginning of may


2nd week

and the final week.

I am trying to keep up with this - it is my goal.

Hope you are playing along too.

I am linking this up to the following parties:
xo





1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

I read your first post and I know what you mean, I think we all go through that as creative artists. Love that you are getting caught up on Project Life, I'm WAY behind but this weekend, I'm breaking out the book and all my pictures and my goal is to get caught up.