Wednesday, February 13, 2013

LOVEly gift bags

In an effort to be relevant and up to DATE...seeing as I haven't posted anything crafty in a while - I thought I would share my SCRAPPY gift bags that are being used to house all the goodies for my kids for Valentine's Day...
 
If you scrapbook or card make then you probably have all these items at your home already or some variation.
 
Things you'll need:
 
White gift bags (2 for 1.00 at dollar tree)
 
 
 
scrapbook paper,

 
adhesive, chipboard letters, tags

 
I cut some free hand hearts out of the scrapbook paper and adhered them to the bags in an overlap pattern

 
I used papers from K & Co - so these papers and the tags were all part of the same coordinating kit and come double sided so use less paper that way. 

 
Those white chipboard letters didn't pop enough for me so I spray painted them with red paint then just added them to the front of the bag and used some fun bakers twine for the tag to hang of the side.
I think the "GIFT bag" came out pretty darn cool...can't wait to fill it and give it!
 
 
I'll let you know what their reaction is....
 
Happy Valentine's Day
 
xo
tina
 
I am linking this project up to the following parties:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments: