Sunday, January 3, 2016

2016 new Layout

My goodness it's been so long since I scrapbooked a layout let alone a double page spread but I have been wanting to do a layout of my movie ticket stubs. 

Be warned I am a serious movie goer like every month once or twice, is that bad? Who cares really - it makes me happy! 

So here is a very easy layout that uses very few embellishments 


Notice my cool drawing skills! But really this is mostly about the stubs not so much the look of the layout! 

Here's page 2-

See how minimal the embellishments are? And all my writing and not so perfect at that but it's Me! 


See how much we love the movies - and already have my first stub of the new year -can you guess what it is? 

Yup STAR WARS - THE FORCE AWAKENS - it is so worth going to see! It was awesome!!!!

Well it's a start to my scrapbook "to do" list! 

Happy Sunday and happy crafting!

xo
T




No comments: