Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Disney Love

I meet alot of great people when I do my shows every year and last year I did a show and met a very nice lady who bought one of my albums for a friend of hers so she got in touch with me and asked me to make some albums for an upcoming family trip to DisneyWorld with her 4 year old girls. Of course, it was my pleasure.

Here are the girls albums...

The girls are 4 so I kept it fun and happy and filled it with lots of embellishments of some very special people they will most likely meet soon.


Just added some die cuts here and there 


Including the Mouse himself...I wanted the photos to really stand out.


All my embellishments are not tacked down all the way - because I want the photos to slide right under the die cuts so they make the page.


The Castle, 


The Princesses...oh how they will squeel when they see them up close...

Here is the 2nd album...


Mom asked for a pink and purple album - so I used both colors in both books...


see how cute 




princess power - just changed up the embellishments


cute simple and distinctly different


Purple power




and more pretty Princesses.

I can't wait for the girls and their mommy to see these albums and tomorrow I willbe sharing moms album - completely different and a bit more grown up. 

Wait till you see it - Ok. barb, if you are seeing these let me know what you think...

Happy Crafting ya'll.















No comments: