Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th

Well today started off early...and we haven't stopped yet. Went to see spider-man this morning, had lunch stopped off at home for a hot second and now we are off to the dodger game! What a firework show that'll be.

WAnted to share this cool idea for your front porch...I have been using my kids stand up chalk board as a front door billboard of sorts -- here's what my porch looks like today'

Have a safe but fun night! I'll be linking this up to the following parties...

xo

1 comment:

tamdoll said...

Sounds like you had a great 4th planned! Love your nails in the previous post, too. Hope all was a lot of fun for you guys today. Great idea having a chalkboard - I do one at the entrance to my garage. Since everyone always walks by it every day, I put a quote or message up there. I do it for the kids, but I think my husband is the only one who appreciates it.