Tuesday, July 10, 2012

How sweet

oh wow - could my week get any better. My blog is very new here and well I don't have many followers but I was kindly given a bloggy award by the sweet Anastasia from "In the shadows of life"  - it's the sunshine award---



The Sunshine Award is given from bloggers to "bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere."

Okay, so here's how the award works:

First, you should thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Next, answer the following questions about yourself. Then, choose 10 of your favorite bloggers and link their blogs to your post. Be sure to let them know that you are nominating them for the award.

Last, be sure to copy and paste the award to your blog! 
 
can you believe that: wow - what a treat! 
 
 
 
ok so now on to the questions:
 
favorite color: green & I do mean all shades of green
favorite number: 3 (not to high not to low)
favorite animal: my sweet dog
facebook or twitter: use facebook most but would love to twitter more
good book or good movie: loving the fifty shades of grey series (sorry)
favorite drink: iced caramel macchiato (only 2 shots)
getting or receiving gifts: not going to lie I love getting gifts but I do love giving my handmade gifts lots too
my passion: paper crafting - heck crafting in general
favorite day: friday - makes me believe there is something to look forward to.
favorite flower: hydrangea--they are just so full and beautiful alive or dry
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
ok so now to pick 10 other bloggers to get this award...I couldn't possibly do that...I have so many favorites: I just offer this blog award up to anyone who has a blog - anyone who puts forth the time and effort to post and share with the world.
 
have a lovely week & thanks again Anastasia
xo
 
 

No comments: