Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year -the WORD

Well, here it is a Brand Spankin' New Year - time for fresh starts and new GOALS to make and new Adventures to have...I feel good about this YEAR - 2013....I am excited. I have some plans and some new Ventures to jump into. Can't wait.

First order of business --- my WORD for the year

 I decided to go with the word MORE ----

love MORE, play MORE, give MORE, do MORE,
be MORE, try MORE,

do you see how great the WORD could be? Excited -- really - this is going to be a good year.

 
Can you feel it?
 
 
Here's wishing you the very best for the New Year and a year filled with true happiness.
 
xo
tina
 
 

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Great word and love the pic of you & your family. Hope you had a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year friend!