Friday, January 4, 2013

Let's Scrap

One of my goals this year is to scrapbook more - and more meaningful layouts - not playing catch-up on years past but on the NOW...after all everyone should be living in the NOW.

 
Here is my first scrapbook layout for 2013
 
 
I used 12 x 12 sheet of paper - by Sassafrass Lass
made my own embellishments

 
Here is a total shot of my layout.

 
I used some plain card stock and added my title and then my journaling along with some star stamped images and some of my homemade punched embellishments.

 
Here is another view of the whole page.

 
I used some fun banner stickers to add a small detail in the top corner. My journaling is about us visiting the BEACH the day after Thanksgiving and while the sun felt hot the weather was breezy and the water was cold and my three kids played in the water for a few hours without complaining.
 
I swear that after buying those boogie boards in October and going to the beach a few times since then - they will NOT get out of the water - all they NEEDED was those dang boogie boards...note to self the more play toys they have the MORE they play - duh,...
 
Here's wishing you are getting a good start on your New Years GOALS
 
xo
tina
 
 
 

No comments: