Saturday, January 26, 2013

Burlap LOVE

I know that I have shared my love for burlap plenty of times before...and I know I shared my cool little burlap pillows for the holidays.

Well here are 2 more burlap pillows for Valentine's day...



Small pillows that are sitting on my wicker chair in the front room. Cute right?

Super simple too....

  • step 1: cut the burlap to the size you want to make,
  • step 2: then sew around all the sides making sure to leave an opening for stuffing when you are done with that
  • step 3: use some stamps & acrylic paint for the words and lastly
  • sew up the hole and put out with the rest of your holiday décor or wrap up and give it away to someone special...

Anyway, just something I whipped up --- Hope you like it

Happy Crafting...xo--- I am linking this up to the following parties

flamingo toes-think pink sunday
the Saturday 7 - positively splendid
sew darn cute - sew many ways
sunday showcase
Saturday link & greet


2 comments:

Redfly Classroom said...

These are very cute! I love the red colored burlap. Thank you for sharing. Saw you on Flamingo Toes.

Melissa
redflycreations(dot)com

Alison said...

These are beautiful Tina, & with the gorgeous card below, it seems you've got Valentine's pretty wrapped up!
Happy new year!
Alison xxx