Friday, April 5, 2013

Blogger Party 2013

I am all about connecting with other bloggers and meeting new people so I am participating in this years ULTIMATE BLOG PARTY - see side bar for link...

My name is Tina and I started this blog as a way to document and record some family time and some of my MANY crafting adventures. I was hoping to get to know some other like-minded bloggers out there and make myself present in this large but fabulous blog-o-sphere that is this community. Here is a bit about me:

I am an almost 43 year old girl
 
Who is married to her knight in shining armor

 
who is the mom to these guys
21, 12, 10, 5
 
 

I love to play with paper

 
and due to my crafting ADD - I play around with sewing, painting and making...lots of other "schtuff"

 
I hate cleaning house but do it occasionally - I don't have a clean home but I do have a happy home. That I know for sure.
 
Here's to making new friends - Have a great weekend.
 
xo
tina
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

April said...

I have crafting ADD too! It drives my husband nuts. Painting, sewing, scrabooking, photography, card making, jewelry making, cake decorating, and other random crafts. We can't help it if our creative side needs to come out!! I look forward to browsing your blog and seeing all your creations.

PS. My house is not always clean too-- I am too busy making memories and blogging!

Basement Stamper said...

Love it, especially the part about cleaning...I feel EXACTLY the same way!!

Sharla said...

I'm a crafter at heart although this season of my life makes it so that the projects are pretty few and far between at the moment!

My house is never clean either but it is usually happy and that's far more important!

Cascia Talbert said...

So nice to meet you!

Just dropping by from the #UBP13. You have a terrific blog here. Looking forward to getting to know you better! I hope you find the time to stop by my site. Have a wonderful weekend!

http://www.thehealthymoms.net/2013/04/the-ultimate-blog-party-2013-welcome-to.html

Karen said...

Dropping in from UPB13. I'm also on board for less housecleaning and more crafting and blogging!

Cathi said...

I’m late! I’m late! I’m stopping by from the UBP13. You have a lovely family! I hope you stop by our party for a slice of warm banana bread and cold milk.
Hugs,
Cathi
http://simplesojourns.com/2013/04/ultimate-blog-party-2013.html