Monday, April 29, 2013

Hello Monday

I know I am not the only one who is in LOVE with Lisa Leonard and her awesome jewelry - I have a few pieces myself --- gotta love my hubs for picking out those pieces...well she has a blog and she has some great posts - one I most recently found is her HELLO MONDAY series and reading her post and other bloggers Hello Monday posts made me feel GREAT so I decided to play along this week too.

So here goes:








 
 
Hello You, way to stay on your workout schedule
Hello, brisk evening walks
Hello, taking note of all the good things in the world
Hello, to trying new things and not being super scared about them
Hello, to more time spent with my wonderful kids
Hello, to spending time with my fabulous husband
Hello to a life that I am so thankful for.
 
Link up over at Lisa's blog...
 
hello to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can screen decals on t-shirts, key chains, and bottles that are hilarious. You may want to think about the look of zebra and leopard prints and many companies offer such services. The composition of design should be the ones to decide it's okay to stickers.
custom stickers However, football stickerss are purchased and used by football friends.