Monday, April 29, 2013

Card making

Been feeling stifled in the crafting department. I decided to finally make time and get my hands dirty or should I sit down and play!!!
 
First thing I made were some cards - I don't have many of those around these days...
I made 2 birthday cards - one for a girl and one for a boy
 
This PINK girly birthday card is kind of artsy so I think it could work for either a big girl or a little girl
 
 
What do you think? cute but artsy - so it could go both ways!

 
And because I have a little boy here too - I had to include one for the boys I used the same sentiment just a sweet robot to finish this one off.
 
Not bad for a dip back into the crafting POOL.
 
I have lots more to share this week - so please come back soon
 
I am linking these cards up to the following challenges this week:
 
aud sentiments - birthday sentiments
crafty ribbons challenge - anything goes w/ribbon
in the pink - ribbons & pink
paper-crafting journey - use a sentiment
crafty creations - pink + 1
 
happy Monday FOlks
tina
 
 
 


6 comments:

Laine said...

Fabulous design in your creation. Thank you for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey.
Laine
xx

Basement Stamper said...

Great cards, glad you were able to spend a little time getting crafty :-) I need to take your lead and get something done.

Karien said...

Love the 'arty" feel of you pink card!
Hugs
karien
In the Pink

Christine L said...

Love your retro style pink card.. fabulous layout!

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time.. hope to see you here again soon with another fabbie pink creation!

Christine x

Dragonlady said...

Love both your cards. So glad you could join the Birthday challenge at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

Unknown said...

Love the first card - so very interesting!
Have a nice day!