Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Scrapbook catch up

I always take breaks from scrapbooking and then catch up in spurts. It never fails when I get started with my scrapbooking marathon - I am always reminded why I love it so much. I love to look back at photos of my kids and outings we have taken and document them for later viewing. I love it!

I wanted to share a few of the pages I got done recently (in one day actually :)

 
I have stacks of photos laying around that I KNEW I wanted to get made and put into my scrapbook

 
I am not starting from recent days - these are just photos that I LOVE

 
Scrapbooking has come a LONG way over the years. I love that there is NO
right way. Its what ever you like - and now-a-days not everything HAS to coordinate!
how fantastic is that?
 
 

 
Because I was playing with PROJECT LIFE last year I printed a bunch of photos in a 3 x 5 style
hence the reason I have these pages all using "smaller" photos

 
I love SCRAPBOOKING EMBELLISHMENTS!!! I hoard
 collect all kinds of bits and pieces and even make my own with scraps of paper. You can add them everywhere - from scrapbooking layouts to cards....and they add that special finishing touch!
 
another small collection I have is ALPHABET STICKERS- I have a bunch in lots of colors--again another staple - that can be used on so many different paper crafting projects.

 
I LOVE LOVE scrapbooking and think that whether you are doing project life or traditional scrapbooking or even digital scrapbooking - just do it - keep track - take the time to DOCUMENT your memories. I promise it may seem like work - may even seem like a waste of time - but your kids big or small will appreciate all the effort and will have fond memories seeing themselves on the pages and witnessing their growth and reliving those happy memories.
 
THAT'S A PROMISE
 
I am linking this up to the following parties:
 
MARKET YOURSELF MONDAY
CRAFT-O-MANIAC
LADY BUG BLESSINGS
 
 
 
HAPPY TUESDAY
 
 
 




No comments: