Friday, April 19, 2013

BOSTON love

I am sure that you have been just as heart broken and glued to the t.v. as I have this week. My heart aches for all those families that set out to enjoy the marathon and then to come home without a loved one, or for those who were cheering on folks in the race and now have to live with the physical after effects of the explosion, for a city who has been living in fear for the past week yet is remaining strong and united. I well up with tears just thinking about the devastation. I get angry with idiots like these boys who felt it necessary to harm so many people to get their message across. There are so many other ways to get your point across...light yourself on fire...cause severe injury to yourself but leave innocent people alone. I have to be truthful and say that I immediately told my husband that I wanted to move NOW - to a small farming town out in the middle of no-where - where no bombs could reach us and we would live danger free. He in turn said - there is no such thing as a danger free community. Boston was about  the closet thing to that.  I guess he's right. We just have to pray that things like this don't continue to happen in OUR world...but lets be serious that is highly unlikely. Which country wouldn't envy us - we have freedom, we have opportunity, we have powerful people protecting us...what's not to envy....I pray for those that are jealous or mad at our country...I pray for those that are weak and easily misled to do the bidding of others. I pray for those that so easily harm other people to get their message across, I pray for mean and evil people. May they find happiness and leave us alone.

I am keeping BOSTON in my heart and in my head and sending them positive energy that those who have suffered the most will heal soon. God Bless You All. You are not alone

 
 
The sun will shine again and peace will be yours once more.
 
xo
tina

No comments: