Friday, February 19, 2016

Pink Party Crafting

A year ago today my son had a baby girl. In celebration of her first birthday we planned to have a first birthday party for her here at our home. Now mind you I have 2 daughters myself but it has been years since I got to create a "little girls" birthday party and even though it was going to be here at home with just the family I wanted it to be great and super cute.
 
I will share photos of the How - To tomorrow...
 
Here is the birthday girl in front of our background

in regular indoor lighting (obviously)
 
Here is a photo of the background by itself.

used some filters for this shot
 
Isn't it pretty in pink?
That chalk bard is one I usually have out by my front door.
and that does say Princess Emmie - I used my We R' Memory Keepers Alphabet punch and it was easy but might have been faster using my Cricut. The balloon and pink and white streamers are from the dollar store - balloons too actually - so it came out SUPAH cute without the ridiculous expense.
 
See you tomorrow to share the behind the scenes...
 
HAPPY FRIDAY YA'LL
 
xo
T
 

No comments: